A minimalist, modularized printer that simply works.
What’s NEW on Cetus MKIII
NEW: V2 Hotend support hardened steel nozzles to print abrasive materials
NEW: Support True-Touch Calibration probe, measure leveling and nozzle height values in a single process. Level the platform with 9 point matrix leveling.
NEW: Tinyfab CPU now supports MK3. It turns Cetus into a fully open source compatible printer. With this mod the printer will natively support Gcode printing and directly controlled by popular opensource/Reprap based softwares/mods such Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Repetier host, PrintRun, Craftware, Octoprint, Mosaic and etc.***
NEW: Full power heated build plate upgrade, can be controlled by software and heat up to 100C. Enable printing more difficult materials such as ABS.
NEW: 4.3” Colored Touch-screen control allow quick operation and show printer status.
– Compact form factor with relatively large build volume, small foot print easily fit on desktop or anywhere.
– Plug and Play printing experience, excellent out of box print quality.
– Minimal, open form, modular design allows easy maintenance, upgrade and modding.
– Fine controlled direct drive extruder (1.75mm filament) with a compact design and well tested by the market for reliability.
– 3 nozzle options (0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm included) with optimized profiles. Gives you highly detailed prints or fast draft.
– Special build platform coating firmly hold the print while allow easy removal.
– Support a large variety of materials: PLA, PET, PETG, TPU, TPE, PVA, ABS*,ASA*,HIPS*, PP*, PC*, PA/Nylon*, Metal-filled**, Wood-filled, Fiber-filled**
– Connect by USB or WIFI, support Window and Mac.
– Easy to use UP Studio 3D printing software with advanced functions eg. Smart Support Generation, Support preview and editing, Material profile manager, Task file formt for project sharing and monthly updates of software.
– Professional support team with quick response.
– Fast shipping, fullfilled from local warehouse, easy to get spare parts and accessores.
NEW Optional Upgrades for MKIII
Heated Build Plate (UK Stock)
Optional high power heated build plate and perforated print board to support more difficult-to-print materials. eg ABS
Optional 220W Power Supply
Auto Leveling Probe (UK Stock)
True-touch auto calibartion measure the platform leveling and nozzle height in a single process. The printer is leveled in form of 9 point matrix and make sure the best dimensional accuracy and first layer adhesion.
Open Source CPU (UK Stock)
A neat solution by Tinyfab, this CPU converts MKIII into a complete open source 3D printer running Smoothieware firmware. What does that mean? Think of running Windows on Mac. It will gave native support of Gcode and control printer via popluar reprap based softwares like Simplify3D, Slic3R, Cura, Octoprint and more.
Touch-screen Control (Coming in June)
A 4.3″ full color touchs-creen control with Plug and play installation. let you control the printer without a computer and see the printer status in real time.
New Optional Modules Compatibility
Cetus 3D Milestones
Our dedication to Cetus lines is still going STRONG!
Inherited Great Features of MK1 & MK2
3 x Axis Modules
As a truly essential system, the body is made of aluminum extrusions,and the machine is simplified into only six modules
3 Nozzle Options 0.2mm / 0.4mm / 0.6mm
With Optimized Preset Profiles
Quality Linear Rails
Effective Coated Build Plate
Easy To Remove
Sticky to PLA & Other Materials
Tolerant to Nozzle Height Error
Upgradeable to Full Power Heated Build Plate
Support a large variety of materials:
* Represents heated bed is required
**Represents Steel Nozzle is suggested to use
Dedicated PLA Filaments
How to Setup Cetus MK3 3D Printer
Instruction to MK3 Accessories
See the Cetus MK3 In Action!
MK2/MK1 Reviews by Cetus3D Users
Prints Gallery by Cetus Creative Users