USD$ 399.00 – USD$ 658.00
— OR —
You will get following coupon(s) after you buy this item:
Purchase from Amazon
(verified owner) – April 13, 2019
Verified review - view original
Good idea but implementation still poor. Needs to work with S3D – leveling/raft NOT intuitive, crashed mine 3 times.
I know it’s not fashionable but how about instructions written by somebody who is English and writes technical instructions professionally…
(verified owner) – March 15, 2019
The hardware is good, even there is no possibility to level the bed physicaly. In Up software there is the posibility to level the bed. That is great, but the up software is extremly restricted.
I print with gcode form ideamaker, but without a leveled bed 🙁
(store manager) – March 15, 2019
Hi Erik may consider, get the Tinyfab opensource CPU, it will make the machine completely opensource and get native Gcode support.
You may also try level the bed physical by adding spacers under the build plate to make it physically leveled.
(verified owner) – February 2, 2019
Hello, printer give me some problems and I can not resolve them Now. Probably I’ll contact support, or I throw away as failure
Cetus 3D Printer MK3 is the latest version of Cetus3D Printers. Inherited classic features from Cetus MK1 & MK2, we make it an upgradable 3D Printer. 4 Versions (two basic versions and two deluxe versions) are provided for your choice. Basic versions do not include heated bed or auto-leveling probe, while Deluxe version have them all pre-installed.
Build Volume:180(L)x180(W)x180(H) mm
Build Volume:180(L)x180(W)x280(H) mm
NEW: V2 Hotend support hardened steel nozzles to print abrasive materials
NEW: Support True-Touch Calibration probe, measure leveling and nozzle height values in a single process. Level the platform with 9 point matrix leveling.
NEW: Tinyfab CPU now supports MK3. It turns Cetus into a fully open source compatible printer. With this mod the printer will natively support Gcode printing and directly controlled by popular opensource/Reprap based softwares/mods such Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Repetier host, PrintRun, Craftware, Octoprint, Mosaic and etc.***
NEW: Full power heated build plate upgrade, can be controlled by software and heat up to 100C. Enable printing more difficult materials such as ABS.
NEW: 4.3” Colored Touch-screen control allow quick operation and show printer status.
– Compact form factor with relatively large build volume, small foot print easily fit on desktop or anywhere.
– Plug and Play printing experience, excellent out of box print quality.
– Minimal, open form, modular design allows easy maintenance, upgrade and modding.
– Fine controlled direct drive extruder (1.75mm filament) with a compact design and well tested by the market for reliability.
– 3 nozzle options (0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm included) with optimized profiles. Gives you highly detailed prints or fast draft.
– Special build platform coating firmly hold the print while allow easy removal.
– Support a large variety of materials: PLA, PET, PETG, TPU, TPE, PVA, ABS*,ASA*,HIPS*, PP*, PC*, PA/Nylon*, Metal-filled**, Wood-filled, Fiber-filled**
– Connect by USB or WIFI, support Window and Mac.
– Easy to use UP Studio 3D printing software with advanced functions eg. Smart Support Generation, Support preview and editing, Material profile manager, Task file formt for project sharing and monthly updates of software.
– Professional support team with quick response.
– Fast shipping, fullfilled from local warehouse, easy to get spare parts and accessores.
A very detailed unboxing video from 3D Printing Canada, new users should not miss it!
What happened when use Cetus MK3 combine with Palette Filament Splicers?
Cetus3D every version comparision from Maker’s Muse, Cetus 3D Printer MK1 & MK2 & MK3
Cetus 3D Printer was born to be a minimalist 3D printer for you and ourselves. Equiped with stainless steel linear rails, gives high precision, stable printing, small footprint and quiet operation make it an ideal desktop 3D printer.
Before Cetus MK3 was released, its previous version – Cetus MK1 & MK2 has gained a good reputation from market.
In September 2016, Maker’s Muse, one of best 3D Printing Youtube Channel, released the first review for Cetus MK1 Pre-production version before we launched the successful Kickstarter Campaign in 2017.
In December 2018, Maker’s Muse threw the challenging Christmas Lattice Torture Test at 5 of his 3d printers to see how they handled it. The results were WILDLY different. How Cetus MK2 performs? Check it!
In June 2019, Cetus 3D Printer is picked again by Maker’s Muse as “My TOP 3D Printers for the 2019 Maker’s Muse Studio (FDM/FFF)“. “The Mark 2 & 3 get a lot of use, I actually printed my sliding puzzle completely on the Mark 2. Believe it or not, all the moving parts printed fantastically.”
Prints Gallery by Cetus Creative Users
When you place order in Global Store, we will fulfill your order from China. In this case, you need to pay customs fee and taxes which are collected by your local customs according to your country’s import policy. In other stores, the product price has included import tax, you don’t need to pay import tax any more. (Switzerland and Norway customers need to pay import tax and duty when place order in Europe store but EU VAT is exempted)
If you are from EU countries (UK excepted) and VAT exempt, you can enter your VAT Number on checkout page then VAT will be deducted. You can also email us at email@example.com and provide us with your detailed billing address, valid VAT number, shipping address, phone number.We will issue an offline VAT exempted invoice to you ASAP. We accept payment through Paypal, Stripe, Wire Transfer, Check and Credit card.